Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Introduction to Whole Health

Nearly three years ago, my way of thinking and acting changed drastically.

Many of you have probably heard of the movie called "The Secret." Certain points in that film resonated with me (although I don't agree with everything) and I began to change the way I thought as a whole. I also began to really think about what I really wanted to accomplish in this life, and actually BELIEVE that it would happen!

This blog is about WHOLE health, not only physical, or social, but mental, emotional, spiritual, AND economical health as well. We are in this world to progress and help others through the specific gifts and talents we have gained throughout our lives, or the ones we were naturally blessed with.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter Day Saints, or "Mormon"-- however, my views don't represent the views of the church--simply my life experiences and opinions about life.

I am a Public Health professional, and have studied the mind, the body, how they work together, as well as methods of prevention when it comes to disease and disability. I love to learn and never want to stop!

I am a wife and mother of almost 2 children. What a great way to learn how much I need to improve! I love that opportunity and blessing.

Whole Health and Wealth is about hope in all areas of life--living the abundant life on purpose, and intending to progress and be happy in ALL areas of life! This is not to say that it won't come without opposition--because opposition is necessary for our happiness :)

No comments: